Today is Sunday, November 14th and I for the first time think Nolan needed disciplined! Isn't 5 months too early for him to already try and test me?? We were reading our bed time stories and he screamed and slapped his hands down as I went to switch books.... It was an ornery "I'm yelling at you mom" type of scream! Needless to say, we had a talk..... And I think he listened :)
Nolan Jay, you sure are a strong-willed little boy..... I think you and I may butt heads from time to time, but I hope you always remember that I'll love you forever and like you for always ;)
Here are some shots of him throwing fits this evening.....
As you can see... he thinks he's funny, and then fakes these little fits in efforts to get what his little heart desires....
haha. So Cute, Maggie! I am sure there will be a lot of talks like that! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen! He is going to give you a RUN FOR YOUR MONEY!!!!!!
ReplyDelete